Mi "For Givers (DoubtingThomas Harp Remix)"
On his remix of "For Givers," Berlin producer DoubtingThomas begins with an intimate procession of detailed percussion. From there, the rework effortlessly gains steam, with light plucks of electronic harps rising from the background, eventually joined by crystalline textures and elongated, pristine bass notes. DoubtingThomas' seductively patient, seven-plus-minute remix comes as the closing cut to Mi's (a.k.a. New Mexico-based producer/multi-instrumentalist Ben Wright) Westerns EP, which saw a release last week via Wright's own Mesa label.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player