LK "Hot Coffee"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
"Hot Coffee" is a slow-brewing, low-swung house track from LK (a.k.a. Lee Konitz), a budding Leeds-based producer who recently touched down on Cottam's Ruff Draft label for a notable three-track EP. A bonus cut of sorts, "Hot Coffee" buries layers of burnt soul beneath a languid, shuffling groove, adding only the slightest hints of variation and ornamentation while making sure not to disturb the track's hypnotic bounce.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsAvalon Emerson Gives Away Remix and Edits Collection
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player