Femme En Fourrure "Palms Glide Up Thighs (Neana Remix)"
- Words: James Eaton
- Photo: Paavo Lehtonen
Pulled from Finnish outfit Femme En Fourrure's The Beach EP (released earlier this year via the Cocoa imprint), "Palms Glide Up Thighs" has been remixed by UK producer and Night Slugs affiliate Neana. A dark, boundless production in its original form, the track is reshaped here to fit a more club-ready structure, where thick pulsing drums are placed between ghostly chopped vocal layers. The resulting production finds a clever balance between the forceful rhythms Neana favors and the more abstract roots of Femme En Fourrure's original effort.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player