The upcoming Last Gasp EP will find European producer Damian Schwartz returning to his own A Harmless Deed imprint with a new outing under his Epiphany alias. Resting in the middle of the three-track effort is "Player," a slow-brewing selection that spends the majority of its run conjuring beds of galactic synth work. Around the three-minute mark, Schwartz begins to strip his extended production down, letting a loose-swung drum machine and shaker lead the charge while a thick analog bassline follows not too far behind. Out on June 30, the the Last Gasp EP will serve as A Harmless Deed's eighth record since its founding in 2012, and the third effort from for the label from Schwartz's synth-obsessed Epiphany alias.
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Ben UFO
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player