Described as the crew's "jazz player," Veez-O's "Residuo" is one of four jazz-tinged beats set to appear on the Contemporary Theories II EP, the second in a series of records issued by Milan's budding CT-HI label/collective. Reported to have been produced by crew member Parker Madicine, "Residuo" is built on lop-sided rhythms which provide a loose, thumping path for Veez-O's soaring synth melodies and dexterous key playing to follow. Out on Monday, June 30, the collective's soul-tinged Contemporary Theories II EP can be streamed in full after the jump.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player