Tincture "Similar Circles (Planète Remix)"
- Words: James Eaton
With bases in both New York and Australia, the freshly launched Silo Arts imprint will look to increase the scope of its catalog throughout the year, with new signing Planète (real name Dion Tartaglione) set to contribute a few digital singles to the label in the coming months. To whet our palettes, Silo Arts has sent over Planète's remix of "Similar Circles" from labelmate and fellow budding Australian producer Tincture. Spanning over eight minutes, the rework is an extensive voyage through heavenly atmospheres and rich textures, with dense pads and choir-like drones stretched over a shuffling beat and a series of pure bass tones.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player