Zebidiah "The Soloist"
"The Soloist" is one of five sleek, bass-loaded cuts set to appear on Wabi-Sabi, London producer Zebidiah's forthcoming EP for the fast-growing Chasing Unicorns imprint. Led by wordless male vocal chops and a precise assemblage of hi-fi percussion, "The Soloist" is a steely serious club track, one that is kept buoyant by a few flute-like melodic adornments and a reoccurring series of airy, digital organ chords. Set to drop on June 9, thre rest of Zebidiah's Wabi-Sabi EP can be previewed after the jump.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- NewsLivity Sound Preps Remix Compilation Featuring Surgeon, Pangaea, and More
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player