Zebidiah "The Soloist"
"The Soloist" is one of five sleek, bass-loaded cuts set to appear on Wabi-Sabi, London producer Zebidiah's forthcoming EP for the fast-growing Chasing Unicorns imprint. Led by wordless male vocal chops and a precise assemblage of hi-fi percussion, "The Soloist" is a steely serious club track, one that is kept buoyant by a few flute-like melodic adornments and a reoccurring series of airy, digital organ chords. Set to drop on June 9, thre rest of Zebidiah's Wabi-Sabi EP can be previewed after the jump.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsFriends of Friends Details Fifth Anniversary Comp Featuring Shlohmo, Shigeto, Machinedrum, Nicolas Jaar, and More
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player