- Words: Glenn Jackson
Consisting of four Stateside producers and musicians—Gossamer, Tristan Allen, Fastghoul, and Skeleton Zoo—the Nue collective issues its self-titled debut today, a 10-track collection of textured electronic hybrids. Appearing towards the end of the record is "Transit," a tender production that offers rich piano loops, moody atmosphere, and the faintest touch of vocal manipulations between its slow, swelling rhythms. Credited to Tristan Allen, "Transit" serves as a touching and intriguing introduction to what the Nue collective is capable of, whether working together or solo.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player