Local Suicide "We Can Go Everywhere (Richard Rossa Remix)"
Berlin duo Local Suicide are set to issue its debut release later this month. The four-track We Can Go Everywhere EP (artwork above) will offer the pair's original track of the same name—which lands somewhere between synth-pop, disco-house, and indie dance—along with a trio of remixes from the likes of In Flagranti, Iñigo Vontier, and Richard Rossa, whose playful rework is featured here. Minimizing Local Suicide's vocal contributions, the Swedish producer shows just how effectively the original track's elements can be used on a dancefloor, lacing retro chord stabs with a seemingly never-ending array of disco-minded percussion and a good deal of Moroder-indebted synth work. Local Suicide's debut We Can Go Everywhere EP will see a full release on June 24; in the meantime, Richard Rossa's remix can be grabbed below.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Ben UFO
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player