Local Suicide "We Can Go Everywhere (Richard Rossa Remix)"
Berlin duo Local Suicide are set to issue its debut release later this month. The four-track We Can Go Everywhere EP (artwork above) will offer the pair's original track of the same name—which lands somewhere between synth-pop, disco-house, and indie dance—along with a trio of remixes from the likes of In Flagranti, Iñigo Vontier, and Richard Rossa, whose playful rework is featured here. Minimizing Local Suicide's vocal contributions, the Swedish producer shows just how effectively the original track's elements can be used on a dancefloor, lacing retro chord stabs with a seemingly never-ending array of disco-minded percussion and a good deal of Moroder-indebted synth work. Local Suicide's debut We Can Go Everywhere EP will see a full release on June 24; in the meantime, Richard Rossa's remix can be grabbed below.
- FeatureReal Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- PodcastGerd Janson
- NewsLes Sins Shares "Talk About" from Upcoming Debut LP
- NewsCheck Out the Video for Teengirl Fantasy's "Lung" Single
- NewsWatch the Animated Video for Lone's "Restless City"
- Getting Down, Biking Around, and Reveling in the Final Days of Trouw: Reflections on ADE 2014
- Labels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- Labels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
XLR8R Downloads Player