- Words: Melkorka Licea
Budding Italian producer—who also helps with the A&R duties at Milan label Parachute—Clockwork (a.k.a. Francesco Leali) has passed along a new effort, "Dent." The relaxed production carefully melds organic textures with more mechanical sonics. Laced with airy synth gurgles and subtle percussive taps, the track is driven by thick helpings of rolling low-end and a intriguing clap patterns. The dynamic tune can be snagged below before Leali embarks on a U.S. tour throughout the month of July. In addition, the Italian talent is set to drop two forthcoming releases this fall alongside Avatism, who together operate under the CW/A moniker.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player