Fran Seven "Son"
"Son" comes to us from Fran Seven's recent Ripples in Time EP, a five-track effort which dropped via Applescal's Atomnation imprint last week. Serving as the record's second cut, "Son" is a dense, midtempo effort which employs sharp drum programming and thick layers of intertwining synth work. Spanning just over four minutes, the track finds the Dutch artist patiently revealing new dimensions to his production, as subtle melodic lines and textured percussion are allowed to gently rise to surface. Out now, Fran Seven's full Ripples in Time EP can be streamed after the jump.
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Surgeon, Jackmaster, John Talabot, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player