The Shoes "B-More Blind"
The Shoes' rushing "B-More Blind" comes from HUMAN [RE]SOURCES Vol. 1, a new digital compilation put together by the freshly launched Parisian label [re]sources. Joining 13 other bootlegs, edits, and originals from fellow French production outfits, The Shoes' contribution to the collection takes on Stevie Wonder's "Living for the City," reshaping the classic soul tune into a driving club number, flushed with B-More-indebted breaks and layers of screaming synths. Out today, the entire HUMAN [RE]SOURCES Vol. 1 compilation can be streamed in full after the jump and downloaded for free here.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player