Milo McBride "FLAZ"
Born and raised in NYC, Milo McBride is a beatmaker who utilizes a wide array of sonic elements to create his hybrid productions. "FLAZ"—the lead single to the man's upcoming RUINZ EP (expected to drop via Ventura in early September)—is a sleek and efficient first glance into McBride's style, one which utilizes sweeping chords, filtered vocals, sub-bass stabs, and the detailed rattles of metallic percussion throughout its run. Building in patient, measured steps, "FLAZ" becomes more immersive the further one follows its fractured rhythms, as new miniature elements seep into the production, forming a series of hypnotic, interlocking patterns as the track moves toward the end of its three-minute jaunt.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player