Shelby Grey "Glow in the Jungle"
Shelby Grey is an active member of Barcelona's growing electronic scene, holding down a residency at the city's Nitsa Club and throwing the bi-monthly Diabolic Disco Invention party at another of the city's nightlife destinations, Moog. Next week, Grey will release his Leave It All Behind EP via the Holographic People imprint, and has passed along the brooding "Glow in the Jungle" to help spread the word. Stomping just below 100 bpm, the tune is led by an analog bassline, which pulses atop a swarm of ghostly synth tones and a series of driving rhythms. The hypnotic "Glow in the Jungle" will serve as Leave It All Behind's closing effort when Shelby Grey's upcoming three-track EP sees its release on August 26.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player