French producer Blâme (who also serves as half of the CDBL duo) will debut on the Parisian [Re]sources label next week with the three-track Paranoid EP, a record said to showcase the artist's "flair for techno breaks, acid basslines, and instrumental grime." Pulled from the record is "Haunted," a track whose heavy-handed percussion tones are laced with a dubwise roll, leaving them to chug between thick layers of clouded chord stabs and streaks of acid manipulations. Out on September 1, Blâme's complete Paranoid EP can be streamed after the jump.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
XLR8R Downloads Player