Amin Payne & Ben Bada Boom "Moon to Mars (Submerse Remix)"
Submerse has had a busy summer. Between delivering a hazy (and occasionally off-kilter) XLR8R podcast and dropping his debut LP via Project: Mooncircle last month, the UK producer has certainly left his mark on 2014. Somewhere between all that activity, Submerse found the time to rework Amin Payne's and Ben Bada Boom's "Moon to Mars," a cut from the pair's recent Collision LP for the French Cascade label, which has been handed off to several remixers for an upcoming collection. A short-but-sweet production, Submerse's contribution to the effort is expectedly dreamy, its floating chords pushed down by bulbous kicks and layers of metallic percussion hits. The full hip-hop-leaning Collision Remixed comp lands in both cassette and digital form on September 8.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
XLR8R Downloads Player