Ténèbre "Psalm Pattern"
- Words: James Eaton
A French producer currently residing in Seoul, South Korea, Ténèbre will issue the second record for his own Ténèbre Audio label next week. Titled "Poison the Machine" b/w "Bright", the upcoming effort is preceded by "Psalm Pattern," a strong-armed bonus track which showcases Ténèbre's knack for crafting heavy-handed techno hybrids. Piling heavy doses of industrial percussion and FX within its bass-heavy, six-minute run, "Psalm Pattern" is as much an electronic production as it is a feat of strength, resulting in a track that is clearly not for the faint of heart. In addition to offering a download of this loaded bonus cut, Ténèbre has also shared a preview stream of his forthcoming 12", which can be heard after jump.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player