Ténèbre "Psalm Pattern"
- Words: James Eaton
A French producer currently residing in Seoul, South Korea, Ténèbre will issue the second record for his own Ténèbre Audio label next week. Titled "Poison the Machine" b/w "Bright", the upcoming effort is preceded by "Psalm Pattern," a strong-armed bonus track which showcases Ténèbre's knack for crafting heavy-handed techno hybrids. Piling heavy doses of industrial percussion and FX within its bass-heavy, six-minute run, "Psalm Pattern" is as much an electronic production as it is a feat of strength, resulting in a track that is clearly not for the faint of heart. In addition to offering a download of this loaded bonus cut, Ténèbre has also shared a preview stream of his forthcoming 12", which can be heard after jump.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with DVS1, Aphex Twin, Dntel, and More
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player