CutUp Barcelona Exhibition
CutUp have been proclaimed by many to be the most innovative art collective around these days. The London-based group's aim of reordering urban landscapes through film, collage, and installation has led them all over the world and gained them praise from the likes of Wooster Collective, BBC, and others.
Fortunately this credo of disrupting the street doesn't keep them out of the galleries, and should you happen to be in Barcelona this summer, now's the time to see the collective's work up close. In their exhibition entitled La Vida Te Espera, CutUp will translate their street concept for the gallery space. How exactly this will play out remains to be seen, but we know they plan to board up the windows outside the space and host the exhibition inside a giant wooden crate to be placed inside the gallery. Stay tuned for more clues.
La Vida Te Espera runs July 27 - August 16, 2006
Alogavers, 208, Barcelona
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player