The XLR8R Podcast Interview Series Begins
XLR8R annouces the brand new XLR8R Podcast Interview Series. Available starting every third Thursday of each month, the series contains content from interviews exclusive to xlr8r.com or extended versions of interviews from the pages of XLR8R.
To kick things off Greg Gillis, aka Girl Talk speaks, argues, and shouts with Renee Scroggins of art-funk ensemble E.S.G. over the ethics of sampling. Packed with insightful thoughts, music clips, and some heated tempers, the interview provides a look at both sides of the great music sampling debate, as well as some entertaining moments where the two artists truly disagree on the subject.
The XLR8R Podcast Interview Series is available exclusively through XLR8R. Just subscribe to our Podcast and you're all set. iTunes 4.9 or higher recommended.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player