Clark To Release Body Riddle
Always up for surprising his audiences with a few left turns, Chris Clark returns with a new album and a new, shortened version of his name. Clark (also "the artist former known as Chris Clark") makes it clear on his latest album Body Riddle that settling into a single musical pigeonhole is not on his list of things to do. Clark jumps from one musical idea to the next, making an architecture of organized chaos that not just any artist could master with so much ease. Dreamy synths abruptly run into crashing drumbeats, krautrock meets psychedelic, and a whole lot of other things happen to proves Clark's frantically eclectic nature as a producer Definitely one of his best long-players in years.
Body Riddle is out this fall on Warp Records.
1. Herr Bar
2. Frau Wav
3. Springtime Epigram
6. Roulette Thrift Run
7. Vengeance Drools
8. Dew On The Month
9. Matthew Unburdened
10. Night Knuckles
11. The Autumnal Crash
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player