The Knife Tour The US
They've only confirmed a few dates so far, but expect many more to follow for the brother-sister electro-rock duo Karin and Olof Dreijer, aka The Knife. This will be the first ever tour on US soil for the duo, following much acclaim by fans and critics for their recent release Silent Shout, and if witnesses of past shows are anything to go by, expect total performance art involving sound, audiovisuals, and full set design. If that's not enough to get you over to the ticket booth, then maybe it's worth knowing their debut performance at London's Scala Theatre sold out in two days...along with every other show in Europe.
Confirmed Tour Dates
9/1, New York, Webster Hall
9/3, San Francisco, Mezzanine
9/4, Los Angeles, El Ray Theater
Check out The Knife in the August Issue of XLR8R, on newsstands now.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with DVS1, Aphex Twin, Dntel, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player