Wooster Comix #1 Out Now
Last year street art gurus Wooster Collective invited artists to feature their characters and street icons in a series of narratives that now make up the first Wooster Comix. Featuring over 35 artists from around the globe, including Dr. D, Goin, Lobster Roll, Travis Millard, and more, the book is a showcase of the different ways in which art can be adapted into story, where each artist brings their own individual tastes to this process.
A limited amount of 1,000 copies of this 64 page book are currently available from Wooster Collective for $10.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player