XLR8R's 100th Issue Hits Newsstands Today
The issue explores the latest projects from some of music’s most groundbreaking and innovative individuals, such as Jimmy Tamborello (The Postal Service/Dntel/James Figurine), Girl Talk, the Dubstep scene and DC Recordings. Issue 100 also features a retrospective look at the magazine, including our top 100 albums from the last thirteen years, a pull-out poster featuring the artwork of Ian Wright and XLR8R’s 100 covers, a contest featuring 100 prizes for one lucky winner, and much, much more to commemorate this landmark issue. Not bad for a mag that was originally made on newsprint for $400 and hand distributed for free.
XLR8R will be celebrating the 100th issue in select cities during the month of September. Commemorative 100th issue hats by New Era Caps and T-shirts from Puma will be available at each event. Check our events page for full details.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player