XLR8R's 100th Issue Hits Newsstands Today
The issue explores the latest projects from some of music’s most groundbreaking and innovative individuals, such as Jimmy Tamborello (The Postal Service/Dntel/James Figurine), Girl Talk, the Dubstep scene and DC Recordings. Issue 100 also features a retrospective look at the magazine, including our top 100 albums from the last thirteen years, a pull-out poster featuring the artwork of Ian Wright and XLR8R’s 100 covers, a contest featuring 100 prizes for one lucky winner, and much, much more to commemorate this landmark issue. Not bad for a mag that was originally made on newsprint for $400 and hand distributed for free.
XLR8R will be celebrating the 100th issue in select cities during the month of September. Commemorative 100th issue hats by New Era Caps and T-shirts from Puma will be available at each event. Check our events page for full details.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
XLR8R Downloads Player