YouTube Aims For Music Videos
Ambitious is probably a gross understatement for the latest plans unveiled by YouTube, the video sharing website that's been gaining major hype over the last year and subsequently changing the way we think about TV. Co-founder Steve Chen recently mentioned that YouTube aims to have every music video ever created on its site within the next year and a half. Videos would be offered free of charge and available for users to post to their profiles.
Sources say YouTube has been extremely forthcoming about contacting labels to obtain the videos. The company's sheer determination to see their plan come together might make the word "forthcoming" something of an understatement as well. The next few months will likely tell all...
Issue 99 of XLR8R, as featured in the Clell Tickle video that appeared on YouTube.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
XLR8R Downloads Player