Flight Club: A Solo Show With Moria Hahn
American artist Moria Hahn's made a name for herself by combining the cultures of East and West, as well as integrating modern and ancient thought into her work. Her latest exhibition Flight Club will explore the relationships between creatures in the natural world, as well as the social and political undercurrents woven through the stories about these creatures. Hahn has studied both Western and Japanese art, and her work is testament to her varied sources of inspiration, from Persian miniatures to Indian animal drawings.
The exhibition runs from Thursday, October 5 - Sunday, November 5, 2006
Opening Reception Thursday, October 5 from 6pm-10pm
Magic Pony Gallery
694 Queen Street West, Toronto
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player