Flight Club: A Solo Show With Moria Hahn
American artist Moria Hahn's made a name for herself by combining the cultures of East and West, as well as integrating modern and ancient thought into her work. Her latest exhibition Flight Club will explore the relationships between creatures in the natural world, as well as the social and political undercurrents woven through the stories about these creatures. Hahn has studied both Western and Japanese art, and her work is testament to her varied sources of inspiration, from Persian miniatures to Indian animal drawings.
The exhibition runs from Thursday, October 5 - Sunday, November 5, 2006
Opening Reception Thursday, October 5 from 6pm-10pm
Magic Pony Gallery
694 Queen Street West, Toronto
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
XLR8R Downloads Player