Kid Robot To Launch New Apparel Line
The toy/collectable company launches their new line of apparel this week. The collection of hoodies, knits, tees, accessories, and other delights features collaborations with pop and graffiti artists like TILT and Frank Kozik, and will be available exclusively at Kid Robot and a select few other stores.
To celebrate both the new line and the relaunch of the New York Kid Robot location, festivities are scheduled for this Thursday night, to be hosted by Swizz Beatz. Giveaways are a foregone conclusion here, so head over to Prince Street to preview the new line and grab up the latest gear.
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Kid Robot Store Relaunch and New Apparel Premiere
Kid Robot, 126 Prince Street, NY
7pm - 9pm
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsFriends of Friends Details Fifth Anniversary Comp Featuring Shlohmo, Shigeto, Machinedrum, Nicolas Jaar, and More
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player