Kid Robot To Launch New Apparel Line
The toy/collectable company launches their new line of apparel this week. The collection of hoodies, knits, tees, accessories, and other delights features collaborations with pop and graffiti artists like TILT and Frank Kozik, and will be available exclusively at Kid Robot and a select few other stores.
To celebrate both the new line and the relaunch of the New York Kid Robot location, festivities are scheduled for this Thursday night, to be hosted by Swizz Beatz. Giveaways are a foregone conclusion here, so head over to Prince Street to preview the new line and grab up the latest gear.
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Kid Robot Store Relaunch and New Apparel Premiere
Kid Robot, 126 Prince Street, NY
7pm - 9pm
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player