Kid Robot To Launch New Apparel Line
The toy/collectable company launches their new line of apparel this week. The collection of hoodies, knits, tees, accessories, and other delights features collaborations with pop and graffiti artists like TILT and Frank Kozik, and will be available exclusively at Kid Robot and a select few other stores.
To celebrate both the new line and the relaunch of the New York Kid Robot location, festivities are scheduled for this Thursday night, to be hosted by Swizz Beatz. Giveaways are a foregone conclusion here, so head over to Prince Street to preview the new line and grab up the latest gear.
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Kid Robot Store Relaunch and New Apparel Premiere
Kid Robot, 126 Prince Street, NY
7pm - 9pm
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player