Rogue Wave To Host Benefit Concert
It's been made known to the music world that Rogue Wave drummer Pat Spurgeon is in need of a kidney transplant, and for some reason that's a procedure not covered by medical insurance. So the guys got resourceful and decided to pull a few of their friends in, namely Ben Gibbard (Death Cab For A Cutie) and Ryan Miller (Guster) to throw a benefit.
Head down to SF's Independent next weekend to show your support, and if you can't make the show you can always donate online.
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Benefit Concert For Rogue Wave's Pat Spurgeon
The Independent, 628 Divisadero St., SF
8.30pm, Buy Tickets
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player