Rogue Wave To Host Benefit Concert
It's been made known to the music world that Rogue Wave drummer Pat Spurgeon is in need of a kidney transplant, and for some reason that's a procedure not covered by medical insurance. So the guys got resourceful and decided to pull a few of their friends in, namely Ben Gibbard (Death Cab For A Cutie) and Ryan Miller (Guster) to throw a benefit.
Head down to SF's Independent next weekend to show your support, and if you can't make the show you can always donate online.
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Benefit Concert For Rogue Wave's Pat Spurgeon
The Independent, 628 Divisadero St., SF
8.30pm, Buy Tickets
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player