Rogue Wave To Host Benefit Concert
It's been made known to the music world that Rogue Wave drummer Pat Spurgeon is in need of a kidney transplant, and for some reason that's a procedure not covered by medical insurance. So the guys got resourceful and decided to pull a few of their friends in, namely Ben Gibbard (Death Cab For A Cutie) and Ryan Miller (Guster) to throw a benefit.
Head down to SF's Independent next weekend to show your support, and if you can't make the show you can always donate online.
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Benefit Concert For Rogue Wave's Pat Spurgeon
The Independent, 628 Divisadero St., SF
8.30pm, Buy Tickets
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player