Christopher Willits On Tour
Bay-area guitar maestro and multimedia artist Christopher Willits got a tidal wave of positive press following the release of last week's Surf Boundaries, his latest solo album full of ambience, shoegaze jazz and dreamy chords. For those of you already in love with the album, check him live at one of these dates. For those of you that don't believe the hype, check him live to be persuaded otherwise.
Surf Boundaries is out now on Ghostly International.
11/02 New York, CMJ Showcase
11/03 Providence, Goethe Institut (w/ visuals by Scott Pagano)
11/05 Baltimore, Floristree
11/08 Portland, Holocene
Dates With Roger O'Donnell
11/27 Cambridge, TT the Bears
11/28 Philadelphia, World Café
11/29 New York, Joe's Pub
12/01 Ann Arbor, Uclub (w/ Postprior)
12/02 Detroit, Contemporary Art Institute of Detroit
12/04 Chicago, Smart Bar
12/05 Hollywood, Spaceland 8 (w/ Jimmy Tamborello DJ Set)
12/06 San Francisco, Café Du Nord
12/12 Seattle, The Baltic Room
12/13 Portland, Holocene (w/ Strategy)
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player