Disco D launches Disco Digital
Ghettotech trailblazer and multi-platinum producer Disco D-if you haven't kept up with the underground then you'll undoubtedly recognize his work for artists like 50 Cent-recently embarked on a new venture, his Disco Digital music house. Besides his own tracks, the business will license music out from Brazilian hip-hop group BRAZA, and the soundtrack to EA's NBA Live 07, as well as in-house licenses for MTV's The Duel: Real World Road Rules Challenge. We're sure the music will be the best part of the show.
Disco D was also approached recently to write the theme for VH1's Hip-Hop Honors show, as well as provide the original score for graffiti documentary Bomb It!
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player