Disco D launches Disco Digital
Ghettotech trailblazer and multi-platinum producer Disco D-if you haven't kept up with the underground then you'll undoubtedly recognize his work for artists like 50 Cent-recently embarked on a new venture, his Disco Digital music house. Besides his own tracks, the business will license music out from Brazilian hip-hop group BRAZA, and the soundtrack to EA's NBA Live 07, as well as in-house licenses for MTV's The Duel: Real World Road Rules Challenge. We're sure the music will be the best part of the show.
Disco D was also approached recently to write the theme for VH1's Hip-Hop Honors show, as well as provide the original score for graffiti documentary Bomb It!
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player