Firmament Returns To Munich
A little over a year ago the culture gurus at Firmament, retail venture curated by Beinghunted and The Glade, left their base in Munich to set up shop in Berlin. The store has proved a notable success, getting cutting edge clothing brands to the masses as well as setting up an online shop. October sees the store head back to Munich for a brief visit, armed with the latest fashions.
A small area at Soda Books & Magazines will be allocated to Firmament, who will set up a micro retail space to showcase collections from countries around the world, with brands like Answer, Acronym, Head Porter, IDiom, Neighborhood, and Visvim on view. This will be the first time said brands are available in Munich. The Firmament space is only open from October 10 - October 14, so catch it while you can.
Soda Books & Magazines is located at Baaderstrasse 74, Munich, +49 89 2024 5353
- FeatureLabels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- NewsListen to Slam's Upcoming 'Reverse Proceed' LP for Soma
- NewsLegowelt and Willie Burns Launch Bizarre Online TV Show; Watch the First Episode Now
- NewsCheck Out a New Mix from Mount Kimbie
- NewsListen to Huxley's Upcoming Debut LP, 'Blurred'
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
- October 20: MUTEK.MX with Andy Stott, The Bug, Roman Flügel, Objekt, Laurel Halo, Oneohtrix Point Never, and More
- November 5: Club to Club with Caribou, SBTRKT, Recondite, Marcel Dettmann, Clark, Vessel, Luke Vibert, Jacques Greene, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player