Firmament Returns To Munich
A little over a year ago the culture gurus at Firmament, retail venture curated by Beinghunted and The Glade, left their base in Munich to set up shop in Berlin. The store has proved a notable success, getting cutting edge clothing brands to the masses as well as setting up an online shop. October sees the store head back to Munich for a brief visit, armed with the latest fashions.
A small area at Soda Books & Magazines will be allocated to Firmament, who will set up a micro retail space to showcase collections from countries around the world, with brands like Answer, Acronym, Head Porter, IDiom, Neighborhood, and Visvim on view. This will be the first time said brands are available in Munich. The Firmament space is only open from October 10 - October 14, so catch it while you can.
Soda Books & Magazines is located at Baaderstrasse 74, Munich, +49 89 2024 5353
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player