Firmament Returns To Munich
A little over a year ago the culture gurus at Firmament, retail venture curated by Beinghunted and The Glade, left their base in Munich to set up shop in Berlin. The store has proved a notable success, getting cutting edge clothing brands to the masses as well as setting up an online shop. October sees the store head back to Munich for a brief visit, armed with the latest fashions.
A small area at Soda Books & Magazines will be allocated to Firmament, who will set up a micro retail space to showcase collections from countries around the world, with brands like Answer, Acronym, Head Porter, IDiom, Neighborhood, and Visvim on view. This will be the first time said brands are available in Munich. The Firmament space is only open from October 10 - October 14, so catch it while you can.
Soda Books & Magazines is located at Baaderstrasse 74, Munich, +49 89 2024 5353
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player