Infamy available on DVD Tomorrow
Infamy, latest film from Scratch director Doug Pray, premiered at 2005's RESfest Festival and detailed the lives of seven graffiti-obsessed individuals (including the hilarious Joe Connolly, who runs around LA erasing street art with the same vigor the artists have creating it). After a long wait, the film finally comes to DVD and should be one of the essential pieces of your documentary film library. What makes Infamy stand out from other graffiti films is that it doesn't glorify the lives of the artists so much as examine them, and is unrelenting even when examination reveals a gritty, at times depressing underside.
Infamy is available in stores October 17, 2006.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player