Lee "Scratch" Perry Fall Tour
Reggae pioneer Lee "Scratch" Perry's Panic In Babylon album debuted at #13 on the charts, and after a sold out gig at CBGB's he heads West for a long-awaited tour supporting the new release. The so-called "Father of Dub" further broadened his musical arsenal this time around by collaborating with TV On The Radio and DJ Spooky for select tracks, as well as continuing to push his brand of hip-swinging psychotropic reggae into the future.
Up next is another new record in 2007, as well as a 12" remix of "Pussy Man" from Parliament/Funkadelic leader George Clinton.
Panic In Babylon is out now on Narnack.
11/05 San Francisco, The Independent
11/06 San Francisco, The Independent
11/07 Los Angeles, House Of Blues
11/08 San Diego, 4th & B
11/09 Santa Cruz, The Catalyst
11/11 Portland, Crystal Ballroom
11/12 Vancouver, Richards On Richards
11/13 Seattle, Neumos
11/16 Boulder, Fox Theater
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player