Line Up For Adicolor
After 60,000 votes, the winner of the adidas adicolor design competition is named. New York's Ari Lankin, 26, was proclaimed the final partner of Adicolor in a contest judged by Cey Adams, Fafi, and Crooked Tongues, for his design featuring a turquoise and purple colorway and Hokusai design. Lankin receives 25 pairs of his shoe, and another 25 will go on sale this Saturday, October 28 exclusively at the adidas Originals store in New York. Ready, set, line up!
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player