NextAid Presents Bid 4 Beats
Starting this month, LA-based humanitarian organization NextAid will begin Bid 4 Beats, an online auction geared at raising funds for children orphaned as a result of AIDS in Africa, an aim that is NextAid's raison d' être. This particular auction features items desirable to music heads, with the catalogue already including Ableton software, gift certificates to Karmaloop and Stompy, releases from Ubiquity, Propellerhead Software, and a year's supply of Vitamin Water, to name just a few items. The list grows every day.
Bid 4 Beats runs from Monday, October 23 - Friday, November 17, 2006. All proceeds go towards children orphaned as a result of AIDS in Africa.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
XLR8R Downloads Player