Now Playing At Peepshow: Pier 70 And The Magical Pianos
"A shipyard back in the bustling days of industrial San Francisco, now a place for graffiti, drinkin, loungin, breakin stuff, skateboarding, and-more recently-for playing music."
Photographer Chris Gould discovers that there's more than just boat parts in abandoned shipyards, then goes on to capture the artwork, swings, debris, and three pianos all found on San Francisco's Pier 70. What a concert hall that would make!
Only at Peepshow
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player