Now Playing At Peepshow: Pier 70 And The Magical Pianos
"A shipyard back in the bustling days of industrial San Francisco, now a place for graffiti, drinkin, loungin, breakin stuff, skateboarding, and-more recently-for playing music."
Photographer Chris Gould discovers that there's more than just boat parts in abandoned shipyards, then goes on to capture the artwork, swings, debris, and three pianos all found on San Francisco's Pier 70. What a concert hall that would make!
Only at Peepshow
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- MP3Son of Sun "Feel Like I Feel (John Daly Remix)"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player