Now Playing At Peepshow: Pier 70 And The Magical Pianos
"A shipyard back in the bustling days of industrial San Francisco, now a place for graffiti, drinkin, loungin, breakin stuff, skateboarding, and-more recently-for playing music."
Photographer Chris Gould discovers that there's more than just boat parts in abandoned shipyards, then goes on to capture the artwork, swings, debris, and three pianos all found on San Francisco's Pier 70. What a concert hall that would make!
Only at Peepshow
- NewsRBMA Announces the Complete List of Participants for Its 2014 Edition in Tokyo
- NewsHear a Soulful New Edit from Eliphino
- NewsTeebs, Jonwayne, Baths, Daedelus, Ras G and More to Feature in Upcoming LA Beat Scene Documentary
- MP3Radio Slave & Thomas Gandey "XLR8R"
- NewsBen Sims Announces Final Release for Theory, Taps Marcel Dettmann, DVS1, Luke Slater, and Surgeon for Remixes
XLR8R Downloads Player