Now Playing At Peepshow: Pier 70 And The Magical Pianos
"A shipyard back in the bustling days of industrial San Francisco, now a place for graffiti, drinkin, loungin, breakin stuff, skateboarding, and-more recently-for playing music."
Photographer Chris Gould discovers that there's more than just boat parts in abandoned shipyards, then goes on to capture the artwork, swings, debris, and three pianos all found on San Francisco's Pier 70. What a concert hall that would make!
Only at Peepshow
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player