Tauba Auerbach Exhibition At Deitch Projects
Yes and Not Yes marks the first New York exhibition of artist Tauba Auerbach, and will feature over twenty paintings and drawings centered around the theme of language. Auerbach's self-proclaimed fascination with this theme has led her to incorporate it in much of her work, examining how verbal sounds relate to the written symbol. Also explored is how those symbols, as Deitch Projects site genuinely asks, "begin to muck it all up?" Head out to the exhibition to find out what's being mucked up and how.
Yes and Not Yes runs Thursday, October 5 - Saturday, November 4, 2006
Opening reception is Thursday, October 5 from 6-9pm.
Deitch Projects, 76 Grand Street, NY
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- NewsLivity Sound Preps Remix Compilation Featuring Surgeon, Pangaea, and More
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player