Tauba Auerbach Exhibition At Deitch Projects
Yes and Not Yes marks the first New York exhibition of artist Tauba Auerbach, and will feature over twenty paintings and drawings centered around the theme of language. Auerbach's self-proclaimed fascination with this theme has led her to incorporate it in much of her work, examining how verbal sounds relate to the written symbol. Also explored is how those symbols, as Deitch Projects site genuinely asks, "begin to muck it all up?" Head out to the exhibition to find out what's being mucked up and how.
Yes and Not Yes runs Thursday, October 5 - Saturday, November 4, 2006
Opening reception is Thursday, October 5 from 6-9pm.
Deitch Projects, 76 Grand Street, NY
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsFriends of Friends Details Fifth Anniversary Comp Featuring Shlohmo, Shigeto, Machinedrum, Nicolas Jaar, and More
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player