Triple Five Soul Launches Flagship Store In Japan
Brooklyn-based clothing company Triple Five Soul has been expanding internationally for a few years now, pushing their brand of lifestyle gear into Europe, Australia, The Philippines, and other countries, and gaining a presence with different music and cultural communities. The new Japan flagship store, which opened officially on October 7, marks their first serious venture into the East.
Set in Tokyo's Harajuku district, the two-story location is aptly placed in a neighborhood where the fashion subculture rules and where any and all kinds of creative expression can be seen on the streets. According to company CEO Troy Morehouse, in a press release, the location is key to Triple Five Soul's growth in an ever more competitive international market.
The Harajuku store is open daily from 11am to 8pm.
Triple Five Soul Harajuku
YO Building 6-7-15, Jingumae
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsSpectral Sound Announces New EP from Patricia; Hear a Track Now
- MP3HolloH "Laying Awake"
- MP3Liar "Key Party (Spurz 'Key Bump' Edit)"
- NewsGroundislava Details Upcoming LP for Friends of Friends
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player