Berlin Wasted Youth Remixed
While surfing the web we ran across the October issue of XLR8R, only to find that particular cover had sparked an anagram face-off among users of False Profit's website. All of the "attractive anagram packages" were put together using the letters of XLR8R's annual city issue, which focused on Berlin this year.
Post your own XLR8R cover anagram remix photos to the False Profit group pool on flickr with the tag "berlinwastedremix." Just ignore that reference to Tiesto at the bottom of the listing.
Some of the anagrams were catchy:
Some were provocative:
But our favorite, ironically, was discovered not at False Profit's site, but at the Issue 101 release party in San Francisco back at the beginning of October. Apparently the new thing is to carry scissors out to club events.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player