Factory Records Graphic Album
The end of the month sees the first-ever complete documentation of Factory Records graphic output during its lifespan, with Factory Records: The Complete Graphic Album. Bath, England-based Matthew Robertson, a collector of rare Factory Records items himself, compiled the numerous record sleeves, posters, and flyers for the project, managing to gather every piece of graphic output the label ever produced. Considering that Factory was known for breaking ground in the design world and the musicians worked alongside designers like Peter Saville, Den Kelly, Mark Farrow, and Barbara Kruger, that's saying something.
Factory Records: The Complete Graphic Album is out November 20, 2006 from Chronicle Books. Definitely worth shelling out forty bucks for.
- NewsTeebs, Jonwayne, Baths, Daedelus, Ras G and More to Feature in Upcoming LA Beat Scene Documentary
- NewsBen Sims Announces Final Release for Theory, Taps Marcel Dettmann, DVS1, Luke Slater, and Surgeon for Remixes
- MP3Real Cosby "Always (feat. Marilyn Baker)"
- FeatureDrums, DJ Dez, and The D: 10 Things You Need to Know About Andrés
- MP3Dream Koala "Saturn Boy (Kid Smpl Remix)"
XLR8R Downloads Player