Girl Talk: Still On Tour
Greg Gillis, the highly sought after cut-and-paste artist, has been turning heads with his digitally reworked versions of mainstream music for the last five years. Since the release of his latest album Night Ripper, Gillis has been in demand by what seems like every promoter around the country, and has recently started gaining an international reputation as well. Despite controversy surrounding the album, which samples some fairly current hits and has already been deemed "infringement" by one CD manufacturer, Gillis carries on, armed with laptop and some serious party vibes.
Night Ripper is out now on Illegal Art.
11/10 Portland, Holocene
11/11 San Francisco, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
12/02 Chapel Hill, Local 506
12/07 Sydney, Bar Broadway
12/08 Prahran, Melbourne, Revolver Upstairs
12/09 Melbourne, The Order Of Melbourne
12/31 Chicago, The Empty Bottle
01/13 Los Angeles, Echo
01/19 Philadelphia, Johnny Brendas
01/20 Cambridge, Middle East Upstairs
01/26 Minneapolis, Varsity Theater
01/27 Seattle, Chop Suey
- NewsHear a Soulful New Edit from Eliphino
- NewsRBMA Announces the Complete List of Participants for Its 2014 Edition in Tokyo
- NewsDownload Another Collaborative Track from Four Tet and Rome Fortune
- MP3Radio Slave & Thomas Gandey "XLR8R"
- NewsStream the Final Track from Anthony Naples' Upcoming EP for The Trilogy Tapes
XLR8R Downloads Player