K-Swiss Announces Logan Hicks Shoe
Made of faux patent leather with a translucent red mid-sole, the shoe features one of Hicks' signature designs, as well as the classic five stripe bands on the sides long associated with K-Swiss. Each pair of shoes comes with an embroidered felt shoe bag and Logan Hicks shirt. The shoe box itself is also worth holding on to, having been treated with a CO2 laser that stencils the boxes in a way that ensures no two are the same.
If all that sounds worth dropping the $150 bones these babies cost ($170 international), head over to Evil Monito's online store and reserve a pair. Shoes begin shipping in the second week of December, but as these things usually go, supplies are very limited.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with DVS1, Aphex Twin, Dntel, and More
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player