K-Swiss Announces Logan Hicks Shoe
Made of faux patent leather with a translucent red mid-sole, the shoe features one of Hicks' signature designs, as well as the classic five stripe bands on the sides long associated with K-Swiss. Each pair of shoes comes with an embroidered felt shoe bag and Logan Hicks shirt. The shoe box itself is also worth holding on to, having been treated with a CO2 laser that stencils the boxes in a way that ensures no two are the same.
If all that sounds worth dropping the $150 bones these babies cost ($170 international), head over to Evil Monito's online store and reserve a pair. Shoes begin shipping in the second week of December, but as these things usually go, supplies are very limited.
- FeatureLocals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- NewsDownload New Edits from Karizma
- NewsWatch the Wild New Video for "Tsekeleke," Nozinja's First Shangaan Electro Outing for Warp
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsDeadboy Streams Full Upcoming 'Return' EP for Numbers
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player