Kid Robot Writes Its Own Toy Story
No one knows the business of toys better than Kidrobot, the creator and retailer that turns urban street trends into collectible art, toys, and apparel. Add books to that list now, as the company has just released I Am Plastic: The Designer Toy Explosion. Written by Kidrobot founder and creative director Paul Budnitz, the book is a visual history that examines designer toys' decade-long rise to fame and includes artists like Frank Kozik, Mori Chack, Dalek, and others. Copies are limited, so pick one up today.
I Am Plastic: The Designer Toy Explosion is available for $39.95 (USD) at Kid Robot.
- NewsSteffi and Martyn Announce Collaborative EP as Doms & Deykers
- NewsAirhead Preps New Single for Hemlock
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player