LCD Soundsystem Preps New Album And Tour
Their self-titled 2005 release further solidified LCD Soundsystem as important, influential figures in the world of music, but since then it's been mostly remixes for James Murphy and crew. The exception to this is, of course, Murphy's "45:33," which may or may not be an indicator of the direction LCD Soundsystem's new album, slated for release in early March, will take.
More news on the album to come shortly. In the meantime, Europeans can prep their calendars and bank accounts for an upcoming tour in support of the new album. The US dates will hopefully follow shortly thereafter.
03/07 Birmingham, Academy
03/08 Leeds, Met University
03/09 Glasgow, Barrowlands
10/07 Manchester, Academy
11/07 Norwich, UEA
13/07 Bristol, Academy
14/07 London, Astoria
15/07 London, Astoria
16/07 Brussels, A/B Main Hall
17/07 Amsterdam, Melkweg MAX
19/07 Koln, Stollwerck
20/07 Berlin, Postbahnhof
21/07 Munich, Klein Elserhalle
23/07 Milan, Rolling Stone
James Murphy: So elated about the tour he can barely contain himself.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player