Music Compilations: The Next Generation
It seems Michigan-based Ghostly International can't get enough of collaborations these days. Most recently the label teamed up with Creative Commons and a little magazine called XLR8R for the Christopher Willits Remix Contest. Now, the boys at Ghostly are working with SoHo botique Moss for a first-of-its-kind music compilation.
Titled M/GM 1, the comp is roughly the size of a pack of gum and is a digital memory device that holds fourteen Ghostly tracks selected by Moss's music director Rob Fissmer. Tracks range from hip-hop, to dance, to experimental, and filesharers can rejoice. The device supports any kind of data, and Ghostly supports and encourages sharing the tracks with others.
M/GM 1 is available exclusively to Moss shoppers for this holiday season.
Dykehouse "From The Cradle"
Aeroc "You Say That You Love Me"
Midwest Product "Mumbler"
Tadd Mullinix "Divided By Lines"
Geoff White "Ince"
Matthew Dear "Tide"
Dabrye "Smoking The Edge"
Lusine "Everything Under The Sun"
Cepia "Salt Field"
Mobius Band "City vs. Country"
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player