New At INCITE Online, Nov 7
If you would like to receive weekly updates on our FREE downloads, subscribe to the XLR8R Podcast. iTunes 4.9 or higher recommended.
Junk Science - Baje One on the mic and DJ Snafu with his MPC combined create a plethora of dust and static strewn over rumbling, admirably imperfect hip-hop beats on this Brooklyn duo's forthcoming maxi-single.
The Winks - Primarily cello, mandolin, vocals, and percussion, the duo's setup might be void of any instruments traditionally used within rock music, but their hook-laden song structure keeps the spirit of the genre firmly in place.
Iris - She may be the least established artist on Monika Enterprise's 4 Women No Cry Vol. 2, but her sweeping synth chords and indie-tinged vocals hint at a not-so-obsucre future for this lady.
Ilkae - The duo's sound can best be described as a pairing of video game blips and bleeps with hip-hop and electronic, and it never stays in one place very long on their third and final release for Merck Records.
Yasushi Miura - Video games meets rave in the work of prolific Japanese artist who is best known for his work as the graphic and sound artist with a taste for speedy beats and crunchy soundscapes.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player