The 12 Days of Christmas, Day 3
Brianna Pope says seasoning your food will never be the same after using these Sad Ghost salt & pepper shakers.
With their beady eyes and jagged little frowns, it's hard to not want to cheer these little guys up with some TLC and home fixins.
Don't be sad, little ghosts. I will cheer you up with my fabulous cooking.
Crying for attention: Sad Ghost salt & pepper shakers
Here, why don't you warm up with some homemade butternut squash soup? What, you don't eat people food? Well, what can I do to make you feel better? Oh, I know, I'll shake you vigorously until little granules of seasoning come out of your head. Then I'll eat a big bowl of soup while you cry your little eyes out. More fun for me in the kitchen.
Marcel Dzama's 3" high ceramic Sad Ghost salt & pepper shakers are available at kidrobot.com for $50 (USD) a pair.
The Other Days of Christmas
Day 1, Kids in the Hall DVD Megaset
Day 2, Eye of the Hawk beer
Day 4, This Heat's Out of Cold Storage Boxed Set
Day 5, Dustin Dollin's Project 8 No Skool Vans
Day 6, Toys from Kid Robot
Day 7, Gama bird satchel and wallet
Day 8, Official Tourist Rave Hoods
Day 9, M-Audio IE-10 earphones
Day 10, King Jammy's Selector Choice Boxed Set
Day 11, Madvillain action figure
Day 12, XLR8R Subscription
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsThe Great American Techno Festival Announces Dates and Initial Line-Up
- FeatureXLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with FaltyDL, Dekmantel, Randomer, and More
- NewsR&S Readies Debut Outing from Alma Construct, Streams Lead Track
- XLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
XLR8R Downloads Player