The 12 Days of Christmas, Day 7
Creative Director Brianna Pope’s holiday is all about birds, blue, and brown. She finds the perfect way to have all three and still cart her junk around with this combination from Gama-Go.
This bag/wallet combo is perfect for any bird- and magazine-loving girl who can't let go of the whole brown/blue thing. I know, it's long-gone, but to me the color combination will never die. NEVER.
And neither will this bag, which is the perfect size for carting around magazines (unless you subscribe to W) and all the other crap that accumulates in a day. The inside is lined with light teal satin and has a small zipper pocket and some penholders.
The wallet is ideal for someone who needs to organize their jeans pockets but doesn't want to carry around a clutch-sized wallet. It zips all around and folds open to reveal a dark teal interior, a coin pouch, a billfold, three slots for cards, and a clear outside pocket for your ID. The best thing is that all this fits in your back pocket. Or in the matching bag.
The Gama-Go bird satchel is available at gama-go.com for $54.
The Gama-Go bird wallet is also available in other styles (including a cute mock-cigarette pack) for $24.
Both items are vegan.
The Other Days of Christmas
Day 1, Kids in the Hall DVD Megaset
Day 2, Eye of the Hawk beer
Day 3, Sad Ghost salt & pepper shakers
Day 4, This Heat's Out of Cold Storage Boxed Set
Day 5, Dustin Dollin's Project 8 No Skool Vans
Day 6, Toys from Kid Robot
Day 8, Official Tourist Rave Hoods
Day 9, M-Audio IE-10 earphones
Day 10, King Jammy's Selector Choice Boxed Set
Day 11, Madvillain action figure
Day 12, XLR8R Subscription
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsSBTRKT Announces 'Transitions' 12" Series; Stream All Six Tracks Now
- GearAllen & Heath Introduces Xone:23C DJ Mixer
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player