The 12 Days of Christmas, Day 7
Creative Director Brianna Pope’s holiday is all about birds, blue, and brown. She finds the perfect way to have all three and still cart her junk around with this combination from Gama-Go.
This bag/wallet combo is perfect for any bird- and magazine-loving girl who can't let go of the whole brown/blue thing. I know, it's long-gone, but to me the color combination will never die. NEVER.
And neither will this bag, which is the perfect size for carting around magazines (unless you subscribe to W) and all the other crap that accumulates in a day. The inside is lined with light teal satin and has a small zipper pocket and some penholders.
The wallet is ideal for someone who needs to organize their jeans pockets but doesn't want to carry around a clutch-sized wallet. It zips all around and folds open to reveal a dark teal interior, a coin pouch, a billfold, three slots for cards, and a clear outside pocket for your ID. The best thing is that all this fits in your back pocket. Or in the matching bag.
The Gama-Go bird satchel is available at gama-go.com for $54.
The Gama-Go bird wallet is also available in other styles (including a cute mock-cigarette pack) for $24.
Both items are vegan.
The Other Days of Christmas
Day 1, Kids in the Hall DVD Megaset
Day 2, Eye of the Hawk beer
Day 3, Sad Ghost salt & pepper shakers
Day 4, This Heat's Out of Cold Storage Boxed Set
Day 5, Dustin Dollin's Project 8 No Skool Vans
Day 6, Toys from Kid Robot
Day 8, Official Tourist Rave Hoods
Day 9, M-Audio IE-10 earphones
Day 10, King Jammy's Selector Choice Boxed Set
Day 11, Madvillain action figure
Day 12, XLR8R Subscription
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player