Featured Accessory: Fafi Bags
Famed French artist Fafi, known for her colorful designs featuring cutesy-but-cool characters, has collaborated with accessory label LeSportsac for a limited edition bag collection. Assorted items will feature Fafi designs at their girliest and brightest, and will be available at Colette in Paris beginning December 7. The store's eshop will stock them very soon.
In other Fafi news, the artist is said to be teaming up with adidas Originals once more, for Spring 2007. Hopefully this time she won't be designing a track suit meant specifically for pregnant women!
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player