Junior Boys Hosts Video Contest
To top off a hugely successful 2006, Canadian duo Junior Boys has created a personal meem (that's a social network, folks) that features things like album previews, updates, and contests for the fans.
One such item is the duo's "So This Is Goodbye" contest, a user-submitted video competition where fans are allowed to use live footage and free music clips from the Boys' upcoming Studio B performance on December 7 to create a music video for the album So This Is Goodbye. Working with their label Domino and social networking site imeem.com, Junior Boys will host the contest until March 1, 2007. The winner will receive $1000 in cash and the chance to show their video at certain Junior Boys shows.
Check their meem for MP3 clips and further entry details.
So This Is Goodbye is out now on Domino Records.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsFriends of Friends Details Fifth Anniversary Comp Featuring Shlohmo, Shigeto, Machinedrum, Nicolas Jaar, and More
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player