Junior Boys Hosts Video Contest
To top off a hugely successful 2006, Canadian duo Junior Boys has created a personal meem (that's a social network, folks) that features things like album previews, updates, and contests for the fans.
One such item is the duo's "So This Is Goodbye" contest, a user-submitted video competition where fans are allowed to use live footage and free music clips from the Boys' upcoming Studio B performance on December 7 to create a music video for the album So This Is Goodbye. Working with their label Domino and social networking site imeem.com, Junior Boys will host the contest until March 1, 2007. The winner will receive $1000 in cash and the chance to show their video at certain Junior Boys shows.
Check their meem for MP3 clips and further entry details.
So This Is Goodbye is out now on Domino Records.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player