Last Chance To Enter Christopher Willits' Remix Contest
XLR8R has teamed up with Creative Commons and Ghostly International for the Christopher Willits/"Colors Shifting" Remix Contest.
The audio source files from the song "Colors Shifting" are available online under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial license. To enter, just create a remix of Willit's track "Colors Shifting" and upload it to ccMixter by December 27, 2006.
After all eligible entries have been received, Christopher Willits will select the best remix. The winner will be included on an XLR8R Incite CD compilation, included each issue with copies of the magazine.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player