Last Chance To Enter Christopher Willits' Remix Contest
XLR8R has teamed up with Creative Commons and Ghostly International for the Christopher Willits/"Colors Shifting" Remix Contest.
The audio source files from the song "Colors Shifting" are available online under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial license. To enter, just create a remix of Willit's track "Colors Shifting" and upload it to ccMixter by December 27, 2006.
After all eligible entries have been received, Christopher Willits will select the best remix. The winner will be included on an XLR8R Incite CD compilation, included each issue with copies of the magazine.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- MP3Son of Sun "Feel Like I Feel (John Daly Remix)"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player