Last Chance To Enter Christopher Willits' Remix Contest
XLR8R has teamed up with Creative Commons and Ghostly International for the Christopher Willits/"Colors Shifting" Remix Contest.
The audio source files from the song "Colors Shifting" are available online under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial license. To enter, just create a remix of Willit's track "Colors Shifting" and upload it to ccMixter by December 27, 2006.
After all eligible entries have been received, Christopher Willits will select the best remix. The winner will be included on an XLR8R Incite CD compilation, included each issue with copies of the magazine.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player