Last Chance To Enter Christopher Willits' Remix Contest
XLR8R has teamed up with Creative Commons and Ghostly International for the Christopher Willits/"Colors Shifting" Remix Contest.
The audio source files from the song "Colors Shifting" are available online under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial license. To enter, just create a remix of Willit's track "Colors Shifting" and upload it to ccMixter by December 27, 2006.
After all eligible entries have been received, Christopher Willits will select the best remix. The winner will be included on an XLR8R Incite CD compilation, included each issue with copies of the magazine.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player