Last Chance To Enter Christopher Willits' Remix Contest
XLR8R has teamed up with Creative Commons and Ghostly International for the Christopher Willits/"Colors Shifting" Remix Contest.
The audio source files from the song "Colors Shifting" are available online under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial license. To enter, just create a remix of Willit's track "Colors Shifting" and upload it to ccMixter by December 27, 2006.
After all eligible entries have been received, Christopher Willits will select the best remix. The winner will be included on an XLR8R Incite CD compilation, included each issue with copies of the magazine.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player